The Customs Region includes the counties Oslo and Akershus.
The Customs Region has two sections open for Customs clearance for the public:
- the Customs and Trade Facilitation Section Gardermoen and
- the Customs and Trade Facilitation Section Utstikker II
As of 1 October 2018, the following changes was made for Customs posts open for public:
- The Customs and Trade Facilitation Section at Alnabru closed.
- The Customs and Trade Facilitation Section at Gardermoen moved to the terminal building and is located on the ground floor, right next to international arrivals.
- A new Customs post was established at Akershusstranda 53 at Utstikker II (Skur 44). The opening hours here are weekdays between 11.00 and 13.00.
Contact information for Norwegian Customs
+47 22 86 03 12
[fill in the customs region you want to contact or the Directorate of Norwegian Customs]
Postboks 2103 Vika